Minsk State Linguistic University is the leader in a Linguistic educational sphere in Minsk. The university professionally conducts the teaching process of 18 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Japan, Arabic, Turkish, Korean, Swiss, Polish, Russian and others). In the future MGLU also plans to give Finnish language education.
In the university there are following main specializations
Foreign literature, the Belarusian language and literature, Russian as a foreign language, international relations, international economic relations, economics and management, modern information technology, applied linguistics, rhetoric, ortofoniya (learning a foreign language of the deaf and hard of hearing children), foreign studies, literary translation, technical translation, simultaneous translation.
There Are The Following Faculties İn The University
- English Language Faculty
- German Language Faculty
- French Language Faculty
- Spanish Language Faculty
- Faculty of Translation and Interpreting
- Faculty of Intercultural Communication
- Special Faculty of Foreign Languages for Administrative Retraining
- Faculty of Russian as a Foreign Language
- Faculty of Retraining and Improving Qualification
- Institution for Advanced Studies and Retraining
- Linguistic and Humanities College
- Evening Courses of Foreign Language